Amazing Goop Plumbing
Amazing GOOP Plumbing is ideal for sealing everything around the house from sink traps and porcelain fixtures to shower tiles and plastic pipes. It’s completely waterproof and sticks to virtually any surface with a toughness that’s superior to any other brand out there and it is plumbing contact adhesive. Use on everything from copper, PVC and aluminum
• Strongest, most versatile adhesive available
• Paintable once cured
• Temperature resistant – remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
• Dries clear
• Abrasion resistant – great for bonding items subject to vibration
• Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water .
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free of dirt.For best results, roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in the neck of the tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10-32°C .However fully cure adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 -82 °C
- Apply directly to each surface to be bonded and repaired. Allow partially cure approx 2 minutes before mating surfaces.Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms a immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
- Allow repair to cure for 24 hours.Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached after 8 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat f petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus based solvents. Cured material may be removed by scraping or cutting.
Net weight :109.4 ml