Araldite Kitchen and Bathroom Silicone
Araldite Kitchen and Bathroom Silicone is used for waterproofing joints between ceramic tiles, baths, basins, showers, worktops and counters.Bedding in sinks to kitchen tops and vanity units.Sealing between ceramic tiles and walls in wet areas. General use in wet areas. General use in wet and humid areas where fungal resistance is a requirement.Sanitary sealant offers excellent adhesion to many non-porous surfaces.
- Unscrew cap and pierce hole in the end of tube with tip of outer cap and replace applicator and cut to size.
- Ensure both surfaces are close fitting, clean, dry and clean from dirt and grease.
- Apply sealant between glass and metal. Use masking tap to obtain a clean neat seal.
- Smoothen sealant immediately after applications , sealant skins in 10 minutes.Full cure takes 48 hours.
- Uncured sealant can be removed by cleaning with mineral turpentine;cured sealant can only be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap tightly after use.
Net weight: 85g