5 Minutes Rapid
The super-strong, gap-filling epoxy adhesive for :
Bonds materials to themselves or to one another, especially :
- Rigid Plastics
Waterproof and Chemical resistant.
Cures fast at room temperature (18-24°C). Enables rapid but durable assembly and repair work. Cures slowly at temperatures down to 5°C.
How to use :
- Make sure the surfaces to be joined are clean, dry and free from grease.
- Roughen smooth, glossy surfaces.
- Squeeze out equal amounts of Resin and Hardener. Mix thoroughly and use within 5 minutes (18-24°C room temperature).
- Apply mix to both joint surfaces.
- Assemble parts and hold together with clamps, tape, string, or weights, etc. for 5 minutes.
- The newly bonded joint can be handled after 3 hours and attains its full strength after about 8 hours.