90 Minutes Standard
The super-strong, gap-filling epoxy adhesive for :
Bonds materials to themselves or to one another, especially :
- Rigid Plastics
Long work life and easy to use.
Waterproof and Chemical resistant.
How to use :
- Make sure the surfaces to be joined are clean, dry and free from grease.
- Roughen smooth, glossy surfaces.
- Squeeze out equal amounts of Resin and Hardener. Mix thoroughly and use within 90 minutes (18-24°C room temperature).
- Apply mix to both joint surfaces.
- Assemble parts and hold together with clamps, tape, string, or weights, etc. for at least 6 hours.
- The newly bonded joint can be handled after 12 hours.