Black RTV Silicone | Windscreen Sealant | Wessbond
Black RTV Silicone Windscreen Sealant withstands high temperatures up to 500°F dries tough and flexible. Formulated to replace most traditional cork, rubber, paper, felt and asbestos. Ideals for sealing, bonding, repairing, mending and securing glass, plastics, vinyl, fabric metal and vinyl tops weather-stripping. It may also used for windshields, door trim, electrical connection and windscreen applications. It is waterproof and withstand heat, chemical and vibration.
Superior Quality Adhesives & Sealants
- Low Odor / Non-Corrosive
- Permanently Flexible
- Waterproof Seal
- Bonds, Repairs, Insulates
- Windscreen Sealant
- Clean and dry all surfaces, completely removing all dirt, soap and grease.
- Remove cap, puncture inner seal, and screw on, cut nozzle at desired bead size.
- Squeeze tube from bottom with firm and continuous pressure to achieve a smooth finish.
- Remove any excess immediately with paper towel.If misapplied, wipe with a cloth dampened with mineral turpentine.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap tightly after use sealant may cure in nozzle.If this occur, remove cured plug with a pin or paperclip.
- Sealant skins in 10 minutes, dries to touch in 1 hour and fully cures in 24 hours.
Net weight: 85.2g