Black Solar Film 70% Visible Light Transmittance
A bright home/office is arguably the most favourable condition to live or work in. However, direct sunlight coming through your windows can be dazzling and straining on your eyes as well as contribute to the total amount of heat in the immediate environment. In cases like these, it is best to install pieces of solar film onto your windows.
- Installing our Solar Window Film can reduce solar heat gain and glare.
- Additionally, our films are designed to block up to 99% of harmful Ultraviolet (UV) light.
- UV light is one of the causes of colour fading in offices, homes as well as vehicle interiors.
- Protects against fabric, textile deterioration.
- Reduces danger due to its ability to hold broken glass.
Black Solar Film 70% Visible Light Transmittance details
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT): 70%
- Solar Energy Transmittance: 51%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected: 49%
- Size: 60 cm x 200 cm