Colron Refined Danish Oil
Colron Refined Danish Oil is developed using ingredients which have been improved upon over time to enhance and protect the appearance of fine interior or exterior wood. Colron Refined Danish Oil is a superior blend of natural oils and resins tht penetrates the wood to provide a tough, durable, waterproof finish, while enriching the woods natural grains to provide a beautiful low sheen lustre. It enriches the woods natural patina while providing protection from the inside out, making it ideal for uses on both exterior and interior wood.
Colron Refined Teak Oil can be applied over previously oiled wood or bare wood. It is not suitable to use over vanished or waxed wood. For best results, old finish should be removed.
- Pour a generous amount of Colron Refined Teak Oil onto a lint free cloth and wipe over the wood.
- Rub the oil well into the grain of the wood.
- Alternatively the oil can be applied sparingly using a brush.
- If treating bare wood, apply 3 coats leaving 6 hours drying time between coats.
- When the final coat has dried, an improved sheen can be achieved by buffing with a clean lint free cloth.
Warning: Application Cloth may self-ignite without warning. Wash out well in warm soapy water before disposal or storage. Remove as much product as possible from brushes before washing. Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
- Color: Natural