Colron Refined Teak Oil | 500 ML
Colron Refined Teak Oil is developed using the finest traditional ingredients combined with time-honoured methods used by generations of craftsmen. Colron Refined Teak Oil is a blend of refined oil and water repellent that penetrates deep into the wood grain replacing essential oils that help prevent the wood from splitting, drying and warping. It enriches the wood’s natural patina while providing protection from the inside out making it ideal for use on both interior and exterior wood.
Colron Refined Teak Oil can be applied over previously oiled wood or bare wood. It is not suitable to use over vanished or waxed wood. For best results, old finish should be removed.
- Pour a generous amount of Colron Refined Teak Oil onto a lint free cloth and wipe over the wood.
- Rub the oil well into the grain of the wood.
- Alternatively the oil can be applied sparingly using a brush.
- If treating bare wood, apply 3 coats leaving 6 hours drying time between coats.
- When the final coat has dried, an improved sheen can be achieved by buffing with a clean lint free cloth.
Warning: Application Cloth may self-ignite without warning. Wash out well in warm soapy water before disposal or storage. Remove as much product as possible from brushes before washing. Do not empty into drains or watercourses.