D Shackle 8mm | Stainless Steel
D Shackle 8mm
- A hinged metal loop secured with a quick release locking pin mechanism.
- Fastened with a bolt and nut across its opening.
- Can be used for a number of purposes, from sailing to industrial rigging.
- Shackles are used to connect ropes or cables in many types of rigging systems such as boats or ships, rigging used in the construction industry and industrial cranes.
- The big advantage of shackles is that they can be used to quickly connect and disconnect the different parts of the rigging system.
- Usually used to handle bidirectional loads.
- Anywhere a strong, reliable and quick release connection is needed, a shackle will usually do the job.
- Smaller sizes are more suitable for lighter loads.
- Small and compact size makes it easy and convenient to use.
Material : Made of Stainless Steel
Size : 8mm
Weight : 60g