732 Multi-purpose Sealant
- 100% Silicone Rubber.
- Excellent weatherseal.
- Resists weathering, UV, Radiation, and Ozone.
- Forms a Flexible, Long-Lasting seal,
- -76°F to 350°F (-60°C to 177°C)
- Adhering : Auto Trim, Appliance Trim, Nameplates
- Bonding : Appliance PArts, Signs & Signletters
- Caulking : Doors & Windows, Sheet Metal Stacks, Ductwork
- Formed-in-place Gaskets : Compressors, Gear Boxes, Pumps
- Sealing : Flashing & Vents, Flues on Gas Appliances, Gutters, Interior Wall Surfaces, Marine cabins & Windows, Electrical Boxes.
Adheres To : Glass, Non-oily Woods, Metal, Porcelain, Ceramic, Painted Surfaces, Many Plastics and Rubbers.
- Clean and dry the surface.
- Cut nozzle to desired opening.
- For smooth seal, hold at 45° angle and push sealant ahead of nozzle,
- Complete tooling immediately after application before a ‘skin’ forms. Remove excess sealant with dry paper towel.
- Normally sealant ‘skins’ in 5 minutes, dries to touch in 1 hour and fully cures and bonds in 24 hours. Optimum strength is achieved in 7 days.
- After sealant is completely cured, wash before use for food applications. Remove excess material by trimming with sharp blade. Avoid undercutting seal.
- Sealant remaining in nozzle will cure. When ready to reuse, unscrew nozzle and remove cured plug. Remaining sealant is ready to use.
- Most paints do not adhere.
- May cause corrosion to certain metal substrates.
- Not recommended for underwater use.
- Do not use on concrete or mortar.
Use entire contents within six months after opening.
Weight : 300ml
Colour : White