E6000 Glue dries clear and is best for creating.A industrial strength adhesive that is a permanent bond that is washer and dryer safe, photo safe, flexible and is suitable for fabric, metal, wood, glass, ceramic and more.
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free of dirt.For best results, roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in the neck of the tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10-32°C .However fully cure adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 -82 °C
- Apply directly to each surface to be bonded and repaired. Allow partially cure approx 2 minutes before mating surfaces.Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms a immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
- Allow repair to cure for 24 hours.Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached after 8 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat f petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus based solvents. Cured material may be removed by scraping or cutting.
Net weight;59.1 ml