Fenix E15 Torchlight
The Fenix E15 is not your ordinary flashlight. With only 2.5 inches in length this light has a max output of 450 Lumens on a 16340 rechargeable battery. This will quickly become you favorite light to carry around in the car, pocket or your key chain. The Fenix E15 is powered by one single CR123 battery and has the ability to be seen 433 Feet away. Never fear being without light, this will be your go-to for bug out bags and preparedness in any situation. No switch required either all you do is twist the head and this will activate the light and it has a Intelligent drive circuit for better battery performance. Get yours today!
Easy to Use and Built to Last
The E15 features an incredibly easy-to-use twist interface. Simply tighten the bezel to activate the light. Loosening and retightening will cycle through modes including the 450 Lumen Turbo, an 110 Lumen High, 50 Lumen Mid, and an 8 Lumen low mode that can run for up to 36 hours. The E15 is small enough to be attached to a set of keys for an easy way to keep it with you. Fenix built this light from the same aircraft-grade aluminum it uses for its tactical flashlights, and finished it with a corrosion and scratch-resistant Type III hard anodizing.
Talk about an upgrade! The powerful little torch has gone from 120 Lumens to a whopping 450 Lumens! This has been accomplished using a 16340 battery.
- Cree Cree XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Four brightness levels:
- 16340 Battery: 450 Lumens – 55 min.
- CR123A Battery: 270 Lumens – 1 hr. 35 min.
- 16340 Battery: 110 Lumens – 3 hr. 15 min.
- CR123A Battery: 110 Lumens – 5 hrs. 5 min.
- 16340 Battery: 50 Lumens – 9 hrs. 25 min.
- CR123A Battery: 50 Lumens – 12 hr. 30 min.
- 16340 Battery: 8 Lumens – 40 hrs.
- CR123A Battery: 8 Lumens – 72 hrs.
- Maximum Beam Distance: 433 feet
- Intelligent drive circuit for better battery performance
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Twist head to turn ON/OFF the light and select output mode
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Reliable twisty head switch
- Better one-handed experience
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Uses high efficient lens with total reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard: Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
Size of Your Light
- Length: 2.6 inches (64.8mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.7 inches (19m)
- Weight: 1 oz. (23-gram) (excluding battery)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Uses one 3V CR123A Lithium battery or one 16340 battery
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 – E15 2016 Flashlight
- 1 – Spare o-ring
- 1 – Instructions Sheet
- 1 – Warranty Card