Fenix HL 30 Headlamp 200 Lumens | SOS Modes
Fenix HL 30 headlamp is a high intensity, 2 x AA battery powered, compact head torch designed for outdoor use.
HL30 features a waterproof structure, dual light sources including a red LED to preserve night vision, and a unified design that carries its 2 x AA batteries in the lightweight head unit.
With 4 lighting levels from the main light source (Cree XP-G R5 LED) a maximum output of 200 lumens, an impressive 140 hours run time on the low setting of 4 lumens, plus a wide, pre focused beam, HL30 is the ideal choice for use around the campsite, hiking, or general tasks.
·Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
- 2 x AA batteries
- 70mm(Length) x55.7mm(Width) x37.8mm(Height)
- 86.6-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic