HG silver plating polish
HG silver plating polish repairs the silver layer on damaged, over-polished or worn places on silver-plated objects. The product applies a layer of silver to the damaged area of the object. Silver or silver-plated objects, from candle holders to jewellery, can easily be replated completely or in places. The product is also suitable for replating copper, bronze, brass and nickel.
- First, protect the work surface with an old cloth or newspaper.
- Shake the bottle vigorously before use.
- Apply a small amount of HG silver plating polish to the supplied cloth.
- Rub this firmly into the surface you wish to silver plate for 15 to 20 seconds.
- If necessary, repeat this treatment several times until you have obtained a complete cover (or fully coated).
- HG silver plating polish is also ideal for buffing up silver or silver-plated objects that won’t shine even after being polished. Polishing for just a few seconds is all it takes to restore the original shine.
- Finish off the treatment by giving it a gentle rub, preferably with an HG silver shine cloth or otherwise with a clean, soft and dry cloth.
- After treatment, clean cutlery in soapy water.
All HG products for silver are suitable, however polishing with HG “silver plating polish” promotes the durability of silver-plated objects
- Wear rubber or disposable gloves
- Application on pale brass (zinc percentage > 33%) may cause bonding problems
- Deep yellow brass is suitable
General precaution :
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
Volume : 50ml