HG textile stain away 2
HG textile stain away 2 removes the following stains
- felt pen
- shoe polish
Directions for use :
- Test a small inconspicuous part of the material beforehand to check that it is colourfast.
- Remove as much as possible beforehand.
- Allow the product to work in for about 10-15 minutes in a small bowl containing the product.
- Then rub clotht cloth and rinse off well with hot water.
- If necessary repeat the procedure and allow to work in for longer, but do not allow the liquid to dry.
- Place small stains on an absorbent white surface, e.g. a white tissue, and dab up with a cloth dampened in the product.
- Then rinse off well with hot water.
Stain Away No. 2 removes the following stains: felt pen; grease; oil; shoe polish.