Hi-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket-Marker
Hi-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket-Marker features low volatile formulation specially designed for GM applications for oxygen sensor equipped engines. Coats existing cut gaskets to enable to resist high temperature, high pressure, cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Temperature range from -65 °C to 343 °C intermittent, ideal for valve covers, oil pans, exhaust manifolds, intake manifolds, trimming covers, water pumps, the mostat housing. Excellent heat control and torque retention.It is tough and flexible and makes any size or shape gasket.
Superior Quality Adhesives & Sealants
- Oxygen-Sensor Safe
- High Heat & Pressure Resistant
- High tough & Flexible
- O.E.M. Approved Engines
- Makes any size or shape gasket
- Clean and dry all surfaces, completely removing all dirt and grease.
- Remove cap, puncture inner seal, and screw on, cut nozzle at desired bead size.
- Apply even bead (1/16”’-1/8”) around the perimeter of one surface
- Assemble parts once silicone skins over(15 sec)
- Remove excess with a knife. Sealant is fully cured in 24 hours.
- Do not squeeze out silicone by over tightening bolts.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap tightly after use.sealant may cure in nozzle.If this occur, remove cured plug with a pin or paperclip.