Klarus K2 Battery Charger
Klarus K2 Battery Charger has a microcomputer control system allows each of the two battery slots to charge individually.
Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously (Ni-MH / Ni-Cd / LiFePO4 / 3.7V Li-ion / 3.85V Li-ion)
- Li-ion：26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440 16340(RCR123A)
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd：AA AAA AAAA C
LEDs display to clearly show charging progress
Optional 0.5A or 1A output charging current
Charger cable DC 5V micro USB port connects directly to either a car charger plug, a computer
- USB port or other USB charger plug for charging at home or while travelling
Use as a power bank capable of charging USB equipment, with an Li-ion battery as the power source
-DV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete
- Automatically reactivates “zero voltage” short-circuit protected Li-ion batteries that have been completely drained of power
- Will not charge a battery that cannot be reactivated.
Made of durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety.
Optimal heat dissipation design for long lifespan.
Input Power: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
Output Voltage : 4.35V/4.2V/3.65V/1.48V ±1%
Output Current : 0.5A/1A
USB port output: 5V/1A
Size : 115mm×63.5mm×29mm (Length/Width/ Height)
Compatible with：LiFePO4, 3.7V/3.85V Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
Optimal working environment：5%(0 degree)-90%(35 degree) (fully-laden regular activity)
Storage temperature: 0 degree – 40 degree
- Use:Standard Battery
- Output Interface:USB Output
- Battery Number:2
- Model Number:Klarus K2
- Intelligent Charge:Yes
- Display screen:No
- Quick charge:Yes
Caution: Batteries are not included