Pelican SabreLite 2000 Flashlight
Pelican SabreLite 2000 a powerful flashlight was designed with one thing in mind: SAFETY. It carries a variety of approvals, allowing safe use in many different hazardous environments and conditions.
The SabreLite is o-ring sealed with a twist-on shroud and comes with a polarity battery guard tray that safeguards against dangerous “out gassing” of hydrogen from an accidentally reversed cell.
It is powered by 3 C alkaline cells, submersible, and has an ABS resin body which resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures.
Unlike ordinary flashlights that produce a yellow beam, the SabreLite’s incredibly bright Xenon lamp produces a powerful collimated white beam.
Pelican’s SabreLite is the leader in quality and performance.
- Rugged flashlight designed to thrive in a variety of hazardous environments
- Ideal for mining work, construction, climbing, camping, and more
- Bright Xenon lamp produces powerful collimated white beam
- ABS resin body resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures
- ABS utility clip; measures 7.79 inches long; weighs 12.8 ounces (with batteries)
- 7.5 hrs Battery Burn Time
- 3 C Alkaline Batteries (Not included)