Philips Master PL-C 18W/827 4 Pin Warm White
Philips Master PL-C 18W/827 4 Pin
2 pin lamps are used with electromagnetic gear, while 4-pin lamps are normally used with electronic gear.
Energy-saving compact fluorescent lamps.
Compact long-arc low-pressure mercury discharge lamp.
Envelope consists of 4 parallel narrow fluorescent tubes.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch on.
- Long life and sustainable light output.
- 4-pin base without starter and capacitor
- Lamp characteristic are influenced by operating conditions and control gear used
- Dimming is possible
- Designed for general or supplementary lighting in professional or home environments
- Recessed or surface-mounted downlighters, wall units, table lamps and pendant lamps
Warning and safety :
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied HF control gear.
- Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes.
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health.
- If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves.
- Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner.