Ronseal Hardwood Garden Furniture Stain 750ml
Ronseal hardwood garden furniture stain will keep your garden furniture looking great by adding a natural colour to the wood and protecting it from everything the weather can throw at it without splitting and the colour will last for 3 years guaranteed.
Before you start
- Make sure it is a warm dry day (above 10 degrees calculus ) and it will not rain.
- Your wood need to be clean and dry.Weathered, varnished or oiled wood will need to be sanded back to bare wood.
- Even if your furniture is new, a light sand will get rid of any rough splinters.
- Put on a face mask so you do not breathe in the dust.
- After sanding, give a quick wipe with white spirit to remove any dirt or grease.
- Give the tin a good stir.
- Check if you like the colour on a hidden section of the furniture.
- Brush in the direction of the wood grain.(3 coats is needed for 3 year protection)
- Leave 4 hours between each coat.
- If the stain has left a stain on your skin, wash it off with warm soapy water.
- Scrape off as much of the stain from the brush as possible.
- Wash the brush in warm soapy water .