Ronseal Outdoor Varnish Clear Gloss 250 ml
Ronseal Outdoor Varnish Clear Gloss is perfect if you are looking to varnish bare wood and keep its natural color or use in on fresh stained wood.It will protect your wood from the weather and will not yellow like traditional varnish keeping the wood natural color for a long period of time.
- Doesn’t yellow like traditional varnishes
- Rainproof in just 1 hour / Re-coat in 6 hour
- Great or all smooth planed exterior wood ( except decking or painted wood)
- Covers 1.5 meter square with 3 coats
Make sure it is a warm , dry day ( Above 10 degrees calculus ) and the wood is clean and dry.If you have varnished it before but it is in bad condition, remove the coating for the best results .
- Stained or vanished wood: Sand the wood thoroughly to make sure the vanish sticks, then swipe with white spirit and leave to dry.
- New Wood: Give the wood a light sand , then wipe any dirt with white spirit and leave to dry.
Directions of use
- Stir the vanish and brush on in the direction of the wood grain.
- You will need to put on 2-3 coats leaving 1 hour between coats.
- Before the final coat, give the wood a light sand and wipe with a damp cloth to help the vanish stick and ensure a smooth finish.