Ronseal Wet Wood Hardener
Ronseal Wet Wood Hardener can save your time and money from replacing rotten wood .Ronseal Wet Wood Hardener soaks into rotten wood and sets to make it hard again.Once the rotten wood is hard, it is ready to be filled with a wood filler.Great for indoor and outdoor usage.
Before you start
- Remove any lose or crumbling wood and make sure the area is dry.
- For the bet repairs, drill small holes into the wood to help the wood hardener seep deeper into the wood.
- Work in a well ventilated area and use protective gloves when applying.
- Give the tin a good shake.
- Pour some Ronseal wood Hardener onto a plastic lid and dip the paint brush in.
- Make sure to apply enough so that it completely soaks into the rotten wood.
- Leave it to dry for 2 hours then give it a scrub with a wire brush to get rid of any excess hardener.
- Fill the damaged area with wood filler and give it a good sand before painting, varnishing or staining over it.