Ronseal Yacht Varnish Satin 500ml
Ronseal yacht varnish Satin is a quality exterior varnish, available in either a gloss or satin finish that provides a greater durability and superior protection that ordinary exterior varnishes. It contains a flexible resin that allow the varnish to move with the wood s it expands and contracts thus preventing cracking. This unique formula is also highly water repellent to keep your wood drier.
- Suitable for use on bare wood or over existing solvent finishes such as varnishes.
- 3 coats are required for bare wood while 2 coats in adequate for previously treated wood.
- Coverage area of 8 square meter
- Dry to the touch in 4 hours, recoat in 8 hours.If more than 24 hour elapse, lightly sand to provide a key before overcoating.
- Stir well before use.
- Using a brush, apply 2 or 3 coats evenly finishing each coat in the direction of the wood grain.
- Leave 8 hours between coats.
- Before final coat, lightly rub down using fine sandpaper and wipe with white spirit
- Remove as much varnish as possible from the brush.
- Clean brush with white spirit or paint brush cleaner.