Steel Garden Cultivator
Steel Garden Cultivator is used in agriculture, horticulture, fruit farming and gardening for general tasks.
The main function of the cultivator is to prepare a proper seedbed for the crop to be planted into, to bury crop residue in the soil (helping to warm the soil before planting), to control weeds, and to mix and incorporate the soil to ensure the growing crop has enough water and nutrients to grow well during the growing season.
- The design of the cultivator also enables it to be hanged for easy storage
- This tool’s shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Made of high-quality materials
- The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and therefore adds shine and a smooth touch to product.
- A lightweight product that demands less physical effort from the user, hence resulting in more pleasant work.