Suede Leather Cleaner Dicon
Suede leather cleaner Dicon is an innovative non-volatile solvent cleaner.
Difference between leather and suede
Both types of leather are sanded to produce a velvet soft feel.
The differences is that nubuck is sanded on the outer surface of the leather, the part that would have been the exterior skin of the animal, while suede is sanded on the inner layer of the skin.
- Rub the suede with a bath towel
- Remove any dry stains with a pencil eraser
- Brush away the residue with a damp toothbrush if needed.
- Apply cleaner to the stains and finish with a damp cloth of only water
- Let it dry naturally
- Apply Dicon Mould Remover to eliminate mould if necessary