Water Smart Flow Meter
The Water Smart Flow Meter allows targeted irrigation that is measured and mindful. At a glance, you can see the water consumption per day and the current flow in litre per minute. Hence you can read the consumed water quantity at any time on the large display and thereby controlled. Until now, irrigation has been a matter of personal judgment and one’s form on the day. Meter ensures that you have better control.
From now on, you can water in a targeted, requirement-suitable and systematic way. This is good for the garden, the environment, and the wallet. The Meter operates on battery. You can connect the meter immediately to the tap, to a sprayer, a sprinkler or a pump. The robust and impact-proof Water Smart Flow Meter is simply clicked onto the Threaded Tap Connector or Standard Hose Connector and immediately supplies important data through active measurement.
- Irrigation according to requirements – as much as needed and as little as possible
- a glance at the display, you can keep an eye on responsible consumption.
- Easy and quick to connect to the tap or hose.
- Everything interconnects from start to finish and stays watertight.
- Connect and save water
- The Water Smart Flow Meter only need a round cell battery and is therefore reliable and can be used right away.
- Read clear measurement values – act immediately
- As you know the water consumption per day, per season and per plant, and as you can read the current flow quantity 1:1, you can quickly react and adjust the water quantity accordingly. Therefore the Water Smart Flow Meter is ideal for the dosage of fertiliser.
- Easy operation – one button for all functions
- With one press of a button, you receive an overview of the water consumption. This makes the Water Smart Flow Meter an important means of control for environmentally friendly irrigation.
- Safe operation
- The impeller indicator on the display rotates for as long as water is flowing through the Water Smart Flow Meter, thereby indicating that the Water Smart Flow Meter is currently active and measuring the water-flow quantity. With the battery-level display, you can see when the battery needs to be changed.