Wessbond Bathroom and Kitchen Silicone Sealant(white )
Wessbond Bathroom and Kitchen Silicone Sealant designed for sealing of joints in wet and damp areas where resistance to the growth of fungal and mould is important. It can be used in bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and other wet area to seal and waterproof around sinks, bathtubs, basins, ceramic tiles and plumbing fixtures.It is permanently flexible and is suitable for glass, ceramic, steel, porcelain, most plastics and painted surfaces.Perfect for bonding, sealing and insulating.
- Clean and dry all surfaces, completely removing all dirt, soap and grease.
- Remove cap, puncture inner seal, and screw on, cut nozzle at desired bead size.
- Squeeze tube from bottom with firm and continuous pressure to achieve a smooth finish.
- Remove any excess immediately with paper towel.If misapplied, wipe with a cloth dampened with mineral turpentine.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap tightly after use sealant may cure in nozzle.If this occur, remove cured plug with a pin or paperclip.
- Sealant skins in 10 minutes, dries to touch in 1 hour and fully cures in 24 hours.
Net weight: 85.2g