Charcoal Grill Barrel Outdoor BBQ Trolley Smoker with Folding Side Table
Picnic Camping Patio Backyard Barbecue
|Material||Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||85.6 x 28 x 48.6 centimeters|
|Item weight||21 Kilograms|
About this item
- ✔Strong Durable： Barrel BBQ with folding side table. Easy to disassemble and assemble. Traditional charcoal grill for Texas style barbecue. Grill barrel provide heavy-gauge powder-coated steel construction; nonstick cast-iron cooking grates for even heating
- ✔Removable Design: Easy to disassemble/One-Touch cleaning ash system/Precision heat control/Easy to move/Enough barbecue area/Additional features include storage rack and 2 wheels for easy transport/Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- ✔Fantastic Design: Cover with anti-scalding handle/Spray-coated steel handle, easy to move/Wood side table can be placed move things and convenient storage/The durable wheels allow you to easily move your grill around the yard, and will withstand the elements
- ✔One-Touch Cleaning Carbon box: Convenient one-touch cleaning system provides hassle free cleanup of charcoal ash and debris by swiping it into a high-capacity, removable ash box. Removable charcoal drawers allow users to add charcoal and dump ashes easily; double bottom for long-term durability
- ✔Precision Heat Control the temperature of your grill, it had enough big barbecue area heavy gauge steel construction and double bottom for years of use. Grill measures 62″ X 29″ X 50″, weight: 21kg- Assembly required
- Actual grill may look slightly different with different parts.
If you refuse to give up that great charcoal taste for gas, this is the grill for you. Heats evenly, great features, versatile and easy to use, for both the novice or expert alike. From burgers, chicken, ribs and turkeys, this grill can do it all. Built to last, this will be the last grill you’ll ever need to buy.
This is what grilling should be. Lots of room for cooking for a group, heats fast and keeps heat for long periods without adding more charcoal. Works great as an indirect smoker as well once you get the hang of it. Just remember that the more you open the vents the hotter the fire gets. Once you master the vents it’s a wonderful grill