Clear Frosted Deco Film
Basic Frosted Deco Film is hassle free with its easy peel and stick design. Perfect for any home, office, washroom and so much more with its durable and scratch-resistant ability.
Clear Frosted Deco Film benefits
- Reduces danger due to its ability to hold broken glass
- Makes any glass panel into a piece of art
- Convert any window into a privacy glass
- Prevent potential theft by blurring out the contents behind the glass
- Enhances the comfort of your home
- Made from PVC
Application Tools Needed
- Wetting solution in a spray bottle (A few drops of shampoo with water)
- To separate the transparent backing sheet from the film, Tape both sides (front and back) of a corner, Pulling the opposite direction.
- To avoid the film from curling up, spray the film’s adhesive side with the wetting solution as you peel.
- Spray the wetting solution on the glass surface completely wetting it with droplets of water.
- Place the adhesive side of the film to the top of the glass surface and adjust the film to the desired position, peel off the remaining liner.
- gently smoothen the surface by hand to tack the film to the correct position.
- Smooth out the film with a squeegee from the center to the sides till the film is flat and smooth with no remaining water or bubbles.
- Remove excess film along the edge with a penknife
- Allow 2-3 days for adhesive to set and bond to glass surface. Do not disturb during the curing process.
- For vehicles: Do not unwind the windows
Some films will look foggy/milky until application solution evaporate.
Use a normal mild window cleaner and a soft towel to clean and maintain film.
Size: 90 x 200 cm