Gardening Scissors | Hand Pruners | Secateurs
Gardening scissors, hand pruners (in American English) or secateurs are a type of scissors for use on plants.
They are strong enough to prune hard branches of trees and shrubs, sometimes up to two centimetres thick.
They are used in gardening, arboriculture, farming, flower arranging and nature conservation.
- Made of alloy steel, sharp cutting and durable.
- Ergonomic design, non-slip, and super comfortable, specifically designed to prevent hand fatigue.
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Durable and Lightweight
- High quality steel spring
- This reliable pruner is ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks