Mink Oil Original Dicon | No Silicone
Mink Oil Original Dicon | No Silicone is made in France and is a moisturizer used in many personal care products. Content: 60 ml.
Mink oil is an all-natural moisturizer used in many personal care products. It is a key ingredient in hair or skin care and even makes hand sanitizer feel smooth and silky.
It is also wonderful for pet shampoo, bringing out a beautiful coat shine.
Apart from suede, mink oil original Dicon can be used nearly all types of leather footwear including oil tanned, full grain and smooth finished leather.
It is used for conditioning, preserving, waterproofing and weather-guarding against mildew, salt, mould.
Mink Oil Original Dicon
- Prevents damage, Drying and cracking caused by sunlight and moisture.
- Soften, conditions and waterproof.
- Mink oil original keeps leather alive and make it more comfortable.
- No silionce, will not harm stitching threads.
- Prevents salt stains that can damage or destroy leather.
- Ideal for: leather shoes, boots, jackets, saddles, watch straps, belts, handbags, wallet, delicate garment leather.
- Excellent for tooled or grooved leather or leather upholstry.
- Also suitable for rubber, plastic, vinyl, leather and fiberglass.
- Apply to dry surface only.
- Use a clean cloth or soft brush.
- Allow 5 minutes to penetrate.
- Wipe off the excess.
- Darkens certain leathers, if the leather doesn’t change colour from water, mink oil original will not change it either.