Neutral RTV Silicone Sealant Non-Acetic – General Purpose
Wessbond General Purpose Silicone Sealant is a cost effective, general purpose, acetic cure formulation offering long term durability in a range or general sealing
and general glazing applications. It will adhere to Glass, aluminium, ceramics, fibreglass, non-oily wood as well as painted and many plastic surfaces.
Not recommended for masonry or cement; structural glazing; aquariums; zinc / brass / copper / lead; total requiring an architectural sealant.
Application Directions :
- Thoroughly clean and degrease surfaces. Rubber surfaces should be roughened with abrasive paper.
- Cut nozzle at desired bead size, apply bead of silicone.
- Surfaces should be painted first, then seal since most paint will not adhere to silicone.
- Silicone “skins” and becomes tack free in about 10 mins, dries to touch in 1 hour.
- Fully cures and bonds in about 24 hours depending on the relative humidity and cross-sectional thickness of the sealant.
Weight : 300g
Please specify the choice of colour you want the Wessbond General Purpose to be.
Colours : White, Clear, Black and Grey