Philips PL-S 7W/865 2 Pin Cool Daylight
Philips PL-S 7W/865 2 Pin
2 pin lamps are used with electromagnetic gear, while 4 pin lamps are normally used with electronic gear.
PL-S is an efficient low-wattage compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for decorative and orientation purposes.
The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology.
The 2-pin version is designed for operation on electromagnetic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch on.
- Long life and sustainable light output.
- 2-pin base with a housing incorporating the special instant starter and capacitor
- For use on conventional copper iron ballasts and the radio interference suppression capacitor is installed
- Dimming is not possible
- Lamp characteristics are influenced by operating conditions and control gear used
- Designed for use in hotels, restaurants, theatres and homes
- Suitable for use in signs, corridors, security and orientation lighting