Threadlocker Blue medium strength is formulated for locking and sealing threaded fasteners which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools. It cures in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces.Its locks blots and nuts up to 20mm diameter, preventing loosening due to vibrations and sealing against leakage and corrosion. it can work on lightly oiled surface and is chemical resistant,resisting fuels, lubricants and most industrial liquid and gasses. Replaces lock washers and plastic inserts.Used on gear bolts, valve and cam assembles
- The surface should be free from oil, dirt, rust and other contaminations.
- Shake the product thoroughly before use
- For through hole assembly, apply several drops of the product into the bolt and the nut engagement area.
- For blind hole assembly, apply the product into the bottom of the hole.Installation of the fastener will displace the air and force the adhesive upward into the threads
- For sealing applications.Apply 360 degree bead to the leading threads of the male fitting, leaving the first thread free. Force the material into the threads to thoroughly fill the voids.
- For disassembly , remove with standard hand tools ,or apply localized heat to the nut or blot to approximately 250 degree Celsius and disassemble while hot.
Net weight:6 ml